Spicy Vegetable Seasoning is an indispensable spice blend in Turkish cuisine. It contains spices like hot pepper, thyme, mint, garlic, coriander, and cumin. These spices not only add flavor to dishes but also offer various health benefits.
Spicy Vegetable Seasoning helps maintain the digestive system due to the spices it contains, such as hot pepper, ginger, thyme, and garlic. Additionally, the spices in the blend facilitate digestion, reduce indigestion, gas, and bloating. Research has shown that these spices have anti-inflammatory properties and can assist in the treatment of chronic inflammation.
Spicy Vegetable Seasoning can be used in a variety of dishes, enhancing the flavor of your meals. It is especially used in vegetable dishes, salads, and meat and chicken dishes. Below is a recipe for Spicy Vegetable Seasoning Eggplant Kebab:
Spicy Vegetable Seasoning Eggplant Kebab:
500 grams ground beef
1 tablespoon Spicy Vegetable Seasoning
Salt and black pepper
1. Peel the eggplants in a striped pattern and slice them to medium thickness. Soak them in salted water for 20 minutes and then dry them.
2. Finely chop the onion. Dice the tomatoes and peppers into small pieces.
3. Place the ground beef in a bowl. Add Spicy Vegetable Seasoning, salt, and black pepper. Mix well.
4. Brush the eggplant slices with olive oil. Fry the eggplants in a hot pan, turning them until cooked. In a separate pan, sauté the onion until it becomes golden. Then add the ground beef and continue to sauté.
5. Finally, add the tomatoes and peppers. Cook for another 5 minutes, then remove from heat.
6. Place the eggplant slices on a serving plate. Top them with the prepared meat mixture. Serve hot.